18. Think good thoughts about the people you encounter every day.
19. Seek the help and advice of the people you trust.
20. Develop a support group.
21. Become aware of tense muscles and relax them.
22. Add some variety to your life. Do something different.
23. Keep in touch with friends and relatives.
24. Reduce your consumption of alcohol.
25. Learn to give and accept compliments.
26. Get comfortable in a chair, close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths. As you exhale, let your whole body relax. Enjoy it for a minute and then go back to what you were doing.
27. Treat others with respect.
28. Treat yourself with respect.
29. Make a realistic list of things you need or would like to accomplish each day. Start doing the most important first. That way, even if you don't finish your list, you are getting the most important ones finished first.
30. Our feelings and behaviors are started by our thoughts. Think good, positive thoughts and you will help relieve your stress.
31. Take responsibility for your feelings. When you get angry, take a break and cool down before you act.
32. Know your values and priorities and be true to them.
Thank you for visiting my web site. Please pass it on to anyone else you think it can help.